Sunday, February 12, 2012

Progress makes difference.

If all I had was some ink and paper, I would be set for a few hours of entertainment. I cannot say that every sketch or drawing that I attempt is a successful one, but hey, practice makes progress! And that goes with anything in life. As I grow older and expectations are raised, priorities are increased and life starts getting overwhelming I often question what it is I am doing with my life. Am I making the impression I want to make on others? Is what I am doing really making a difference? Do the small tedious things really matter? The answer might not and will not always be yes and things might not always be perfect. So for me, instead of the saying "Practice makes perfect"- I will go with "Practice makes progress" in my book of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment